Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Automatic rain sensing wipers
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Electric front windows + one touch + anti-pinch
- Sports suspension
- Anti theft roof antenna
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- Chrome grille
- Exclusive FR rear bumper
- Twin exhaust pipes
- Automatic headlights
- Coming/leaving home lighting function
- Cornering front fog lights
- Electric headlight adjustment
- LED daytime running lights
- LED tail lights
- Rear fog lights
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- Front assist (AEB)
- Hill hold control
- Multi-Collision braking
- Cruise control
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- SEAT Drive profile
- Speed sensitive power steering
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
Auto dimming rear view mirrorAuto dimming inside the rear view mirror and rain sensors ensures a clear view of your journey ahead.
- Brilliant black door mirrors
- Electric folding door mirrors
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- 3 point seatbelts on all 3 rear seats
- Active front headrests
- Child locks on rear doors
- Curtain airbags
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- Front side airbags
- Seatbelt warning
- Tiredness recognition system
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth Handsfree Phone Connection
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- 6 speakers
- Auxiliary input socket
- CD player
- Digital Audio Broadcast (DAB) Tuner
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is the new way to receive radio - in the clearest possible sound! With digital radio, you can get all the digital stations bringing you extra news, sport, music, comedy, drama, children's programmes and more. There's such a wide selection you'll find plenty to suit your own particular interests. And you can also listen to your existing favourites, hiss and crackle-free, in crystal clear digital sound quality. BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, the World Service and most BBC local radio stations, for example, are available on DAB.
- Radio/MP3 player
- SD card slot
- Steering wheel mounted controls
- USB port
- Driver Convenience
- SEAT logo boot release
- 'Lights On' warning buzzer
- Digital clock
- Low fuel warning light
- Outside temperature gauge
- Satellite navigation system with 3D mapping, 8" touch screen, voice control and additional USB port
- Trip computer
- Black dash trim
- 3 rear headrests
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Height adjustable driver's seat
- Height adjustable front/rear head restraints
- Height adjustable passenger seat
- Rear top tether child seat ISOFIX attachment
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Sports seats
- Interior Features
- Air conditioning
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- Dust/pollen filter
- Flat bottomed steering wheel
- Front cupholders x 2
- Gear shift indicator
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Leather dashboard
- Leather handbrake
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob
- Nora cloth upholstery
- Passenger sunvisor
- Front courtesy lights
- Front reading lights
- Illuminated boot
- Instrument lighting with brightness control
- Driver's sunvisor with ticket holder/vanity mirror
- Full LED headlight pack - Ibiza
- Full link media system pack with apple Carplay - Ibiza
SmartLinkThe SmartLink™ system (containing MirrorLink™, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto) mirrors your phone's display on the internal screen. You can also turn your ŠKODA into a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot, which allows multiple devices to connect to the internet whilst on the move
- 2 folding remote keys with window open/close function
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Locking wheel bolts
- Remote central locking + deadlocks
- Volumetric alarm with back up horn
- 17" Dynamic alloy wheels
- Maximum speed121 mph
- Cubic capacity999 cc
- Power115 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^5.70 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^4.60 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^5.00 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^49.6 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^61.4 mpg
- MPG (combined)^56.5 mpg
- Tank capacity40 l
- Number of cylinders3
- Kerb weight1570 kg
- Vehicle length4059 mm
- Vehicle width1780 mm
- Vehicle height1444 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2564 mm
- Co2 emissions113.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.